| IT Certificates of Competence|
This page gives details of a half-day ICTT Assessors Training Course to be run in November. [ ITCC ] |
Title and Aims
A session to train teachers who would like to be accredited Assessors for the ICAA ITCC scheme
- Reference: ESF99-G
- open to primary and secondary classroom teachers (not administrators) who are actively involved in the use of ICT in their teaching and are looking for practical help to assess the ICT skills of students.
- it will prepare members to be accredited assessors for the ITCC scheme of assessment for ICT skills (offered by ICAA, a UK organisation ... click on the picture above for more details)
- may be attended by any HK or overseas teachers not only ESF
- Saturday 20th November 1999
- 8:45 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Venue: Sha Tin College
- This session is being organised and run by Alan Dickson
- Alan is the Head of ICT at Sha Tin College and also is the S.E.Asian co-ordinator for the ITCC programme
Application and Costs
- the charge to attend this session is HK$ 950 which covers, registration, training, handbook, assessors training pack and certification.
- If you would like to attend the session then please .......
send a cheque for HK$ 950 payable to ”JCSRC (Resources)•
with your name, school, address and email contact
- send to: J.C.Sarah Roe Centre ( Att. Bonnie Lau ),
2A Tin Kwong Road, Homantin, Kowloon
- fax (2760 0441) / telephone (2760 0441)
Other International Schools
If you have any queries about this page, please contact: Chris Smith
WebBearBBS © 1998/1999 RiscBear Graphics